Here’s a list of 11 content ideas you can pull from to engage with your fans.
Each week choose one of the following from the list to get people from your current platforms to your private FANmire entourage:
1. Post a video that talks about an exclusive video you posted on FANmire. For example – you are sharing a recipe on FANmire, post a video sharing the ingredients and say “Want to know what I’m making? See me prepare this recipe and move at FANmire.” This can be applied to writing a song, preparing for a comedy show, practicing for a game, etc.
2. Share a vulnerable moment. For example – Start a conversation about something that is bothering you or that is on your mind… finish with “I use FANmire as my digital diary. It’s the place where I can really open up and share more since it’s private and exclusive. Connect with me and others like you there. It’s your way of supporting me and streamlining your content consumption. I’ll see you at fanmire.com.
3. Talk about a current event. Start the conversation about a current event that you feel strongly about, impacted by or inspired from. Tell your followers that the conversation continues on FANmire and let them know they can get more content like this there.
4. Share something you are preparing for. For example – you have a comedy show coming up, share your day in the life of. Maybe you are watching other comedians, writing in your joke book, doing open mics, sharing your joke with a friend or mentor and getting feedback. Then share with followers that all of your Behind the Scenes (BTS) content is at FANmire.
5. Read from your journal. Literally share the first paragraph from your journal just before you get to a juicy or private part and then tell followers to go to FANmire for more content.
6. Share your creation process. Capture snippets of yourself creating or literally just talk about it with your followers. Tell them they can learn more about and actually see you process on FANmire.
7. Share a mashup of exclusive content from FANmire page. Share a collection of 5-10 second clips of your FANmire content on your social challenge and then at the end an end frame that says “ See more at FANmire”.
8. Have a conversation with a friend. Allow your followers to be a fly on the wall. Have a conversation with a friend about whatever, share it on your social media in part, and let followers know the rest of the conversation can be found on FANmire.
9. Select one follower to do a Q+A. Select a follower from your platform and let me ask you questions. Record this interaction, share it on social media and let your followers know, they can connect more deeply with you on FANmire and win prizes, experiences, etc.
10. Share an interest different than what people know you for. For example, if you are an author, share with your audience about your love of karaoke. Create a post in the appropriate FANmire interest section and tell your followers they can read it for free if they sign up for FANmire. Tell them they will also get more exclusive intimate content from them there.
11. Share a video in reverse. Caption, “See how it started and more at FANmire.”