FANMIRE POETRY CONTEST
Fanmire is a fan engagement platform that aims to create a more genuine and engaging experience connecting fan communities to who and what they love.
Because we are fans of the art, we will be hosting a poetry contest with Kyle Whittle aka Symbolik (ig: @Symbolik_Knight) to celebrate the craft and creativity of the community and poetry month. Don’t miss your chance to share your talents or thoughts, connect with other creatives, and win cash prizes.
Poetry Contest Rules:
- You’ll need an original poem recited in a creative video, no longer than 2 minutes.
- The poem must be submitted on Fanmire at https://app.fanmire.com from any web browser or mobile device.
- Poems must be submitted between the dates of January 25th, 2021 to March 19th, 2021.
- Collaborations are allowed.
- Winners will be announced on April 2nd on Fanmire by contest host Kyle Whittle and be awarded with swag and cash prizes.
What Can I Win?
Winners of the poetry contest and a few runner-ups will receive both cash and swag prizes.
1st Prize: $700 & Fanmire Gear
2nd Prize: $200 & Fanmire Gear
3rd Prize: $100 & Fanmire Gear
$50 and Fanmire Gear will go to two contestants selected by Fanmire and Kyle.
How Do I Win?
Poets who join will have until March 19th 2021 (3/19/2021) to gain as many likes and comments on their submission as possible.
Contest Winners will be announced on April 2nd 2021.
So, How Do I Enter?
You can enter the poetry contest by visiting https://app.fanmire.com and signing up:
- Upload your video submission.
- Select “Creative Writing” from the category dropdown.
- Your post must include the hashtags: #Fanmire and #FanmirePoets
* mp4 format video under 150MB provides the best quality.
Join our newsletter
Keep up to date with the latest news from Fanmire